Project Manager – Krakow – 7,000 to 10,000 PLN gross a month
Our customers love working with us and we need talented individuals who will thrive in a supportive environment that provides a defined career path as a Project Manager.
This is a two-year contract but we hope to offer an extension at the end of it.
3di specialise in providing solutions that help our customers communicate the technical aspects of their products and services to their customers and staff. This involves both creating the content – text, graphics and video – then translating and distributing that content to the people who need it. This could be through web based support portals, e-learning, videos or embedded in mobile applications.
3di works with organisations of all sizes providing technical authoring, translation and localization services.
We are a growing business, and the industries that our customers work in are growing too.
Our customers, including world-renowned brands and specialist businesses such as Vodafone, GE Grid, Skype and London Underground, all face complex communication challenges. They need that complexity made clear….and we need your expertise to deliver it.
3di have an in-house team of 40 with locations near Guildford (UK) and in Krakow (Poland).
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of managed services and projects from the inception, implementation and delivery of content creation, through to localisation.
What we offer:
- Be part of our growing, professional and relaxed team
- Learn about new tools, processes, and subject matter
- Collaborate with colleagues and customers in the UK, Poland and further afield
- Get our support and encouragement to grow professionally, we want the best team
- Get an ISTC membership, including professional recognition, and the Communicator journal
- Attend the soap! conference every year
- Earn a competitive salary
- Get private medical insurance
- Participate in a steady bonus and raise scheme
What we expect from candidates:
- Fluent English and Polish
- Clear communication style
- People skills and a knack for building relationships within the team and with the customer
- Track-record of learning and developing
- Talent for analysing, understanding and resolving problems and risks
- Natural organiser and delegator of tasks and priorities
- Clear sense of responsibility to make things happen
- Ability to work autonomously and under time pressure
- Have a proven track record in managing services and/or projects in a technical/digital environment
- Juggle priorities and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Have strong presentation, relationship-building, and communication skills
- Be enthusiastic with eagerness to learn
- Be a strong team player with clear customer focus
- Be systematic with great attention to detail
- Be self-motivated with excellent time management
- Be a creative problem solver with keen interest in technology
- Be resourceful and dependable with a clear sense of responsibility to make things happen
- Support customers through their engagement with 3di
- Ensure that 3di teams deliver services to meet customer expectations
- Ensure work is delivered on time, on budget and to the required quality standards
- Set up new service projects and assign resources
- Manage quotes and purchase orders related to assigned projects
- Provide clear, regular status reporting to customers and 3di teams
- Draw up project quotations and service proposals in cooperation with 3di teams and customers
- Monitor budgets and overall profit margins on each of your services
- Help to ensure smooth business operations
- Contribute to the development of 3di’s services, expertise, quality processes and financial success
Of additional benefit would be:
- Experience managing projects and services in an Agile environment
- Experience in technical communication
- Experience using JIRA and the Atlassian product suite
Location: Krakow, Poland
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 7,000 to 10,000 PLN gross a month
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Applicants must be eligible to work in Poland. Due to funding restrictions, we are unable to sponsor visa applications. Applicants must also be fluent in Polish and English as it is essential to do the job.